Kujichagulia Wellness Center, LLC seeks to hire talented and well-trained Mental Health Counselors/Psychotherapists to join a growing, creative, supportive, and team-oriented group practice. Clinicians are responsible for maintaining a steady caseload with focus on high-quality clinical practice. Clinicians must be familiar with using Electronic Medical Records (EMR) for documentation and providing Teletherapy.
We are currently hiring for both Licensed and Unlicensed Clinicians to join our diverse and dynamic team.
Responsibilities: Clinical duties include:
● Conducting individual, Family, and Relationship Psychotherapy (Special consideration to those who have
knowledge and experience working with LGBTQ, Polyamorous, and BIPOC populations).
● Developing therapeutic treatment plans, maintaining appropriate records
● Case management and collateral communication
● Attending monthly staff meetings and weekly clinical consultation / supervision meetings
The ideal candidate should have strong clinical skills, commitment to providing quality services, knowledge of the
unique needs of the BIPOC community and have the capacity to work independently in a remote environment.
Qualified applicants must have:
● A Master’s or Doctorate Degree (Ph.D., Psy.D., LICSW, or LMHC) in social work, counseling, or psychology;
● An active, unrestricted license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (LMHC, LICSW)
● OR currently working toward independent licensure (LMHC track, LCSW).
If you're having a mental health emergency, call one of the following:
B.E.S.T Team - Mobile Crisis Team
Metro Boston Area
Tel: (800) 981-4357
Tel: (800) 273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Community Counseling Of Bristol County
Tel: (508) 580-0801