Frequently Asked Questions
What types of therapy are available?
- Individual therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Teletherapy only
What is the process to becoming a therapy client?
- Complete our “Client Request” Form on our contact page and request an appointment
- You will be given access to a client portal where you will complete all intake paperwork, provide a credit card for co-pays and upload insurance information
- Once paperwork is complete your appointment will be accepted and you will complete intake at scheduled date and time
What is the cost?
- Individual therapy $145
- Couples/family $165
- Groups $65
- Intake $155
- These costs are private pay/out of network costs. If you’re using insurance you will be responsible for co-pay, unless you have a deductible then above costs would apply until you meet your deductible.
Do you take my health insurance?
- We have providers who are “in-network” with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Harvard Pilgrim, Mass General Brigham/Allways Health Partners, UMR, UnitedHealthcare-UHC/UBH, Optum and all Optum Products.
- If we do not take your insurance, utilizing your “out-of-network” coverage is an alternative. To do this we would provide you with a superbill at the end of each month for you to forward to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
What is a cost estimate/"Good Faith Estimate"?
Cost estimates are provided to prospective clients before they begin services. Under the Public Health Service Act, as a therapy client, you have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your mental health services will cost. Specifically, health care providers need to give prospective clients who either don’t have insurance or are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for services. At Kuji Wellness, we provide this estimate to all clients.
Do you prescribe medication?
We do not have prescribers on our team at this time.
I don't live in MA, can I still meet with someone?
For psychotherapy services provided to individuals within the United States, you must be physically located in the state that your therapist is licensed to practice. Our team is only licensed to practice in MA.